Getting to your Personalizer Upsell/Cross-sell settings
- Go to your LimeSpot Administration Panel.
- Click on Products > Product Tool option from the left hand side menu.
- Here you will see a list of all of your shop's items on the left panel. Click on a product and a panel with three tabs: Cross - & Upsell, Box Settings and Targeting will pop up on the right side. Click on Cross - & Upsell.
Tip: You can easily search for your items based on keywords and navigate through the items' list page by page.
Manually selecting items to Upsell/Cross-sell.
- Click on the item for which you would like to manually change Upsell, Cross-sell and/or Related Items Settings. NOTE: Make sure you do not check the checkbox. Click on the item image/title itself for the individual mode.
- Your selected item's setting panel will appear on the right side of the page
Upsell & Cross-Sell Items Settings
- From the right panel click on the add button. A pop-up with all your items will appear.
- Select the items you would like to Upsell and/or Cross-Sell.
- Click on the Add selected items button.
- You can choose whether these items are both Upsell & Cross-Sell, Upsell only or Cross-Sell only. You can easily modify these settings by checking/unchecking the Upsell & Cross-Sell buttons. NOTE: When you select an item at step 3, they will automatically be an Upsell and Cross-sell item for the primary item. For those items you want to keep as Upsell and/or Cross-Sell items, make sure the Upsell and/or Cross-Sell button is checked on the right panel (see below screenshot).
- You can assign a custom title to the Upsell and/or Cross-Sell box through the Box Settings tab, which can be found on the right side of Cross - & Upsell. If you leave it blank, the title for that item's Upsell and/or Cross-Sell recommendation box will be the one that you choose in the Box Settings page (LimeSpot Admin Panel > Personalizer > Recomm. Boxes > Customize). NOTE: To alter the Upsell Box message, navigate to Personalizer > Recomm. Boxes. Click on customize, and navigate to the cart page on you webstore. Click on the upsell box on the left panel and select the Basic dropdown menu. You can change the contents of the