This guide will show you how to add the LimeSpot email widget to your Omnisend campaign. If you need help in creating and sending a campaign, please refer to Omnisend's help article here.
1. Once you are logged into your Omnisend dashboard, create a new campaign or click on an existing campaign that you want to add the widget to. Example:
2. Figure out where you want to add the product recommendations for your selected campaign. Then, drag and drop the "HTML code" block to your specified location.
3. Once the HTML code block is where you want it to be, hover over the HTML block section and click on the pencil icon to edit (refer to screenshot below).
4. Right click and paste the code that is copied to your clipboard into the HTML block editor on the right and hit "Save & Close". The email widget you created through LimeSpot will appear on the left hand side of the campaign editor.
5. Then click "Next" and follow the directions in Omnisend's "Send Email Campaigns" article to finish sending your campaign.