This guide will show you how to add the LimeSpot email widget to your Privy campaign. If you need help in creating and sending a campaign, please refer to Privy's help article here.
Once you have created your first campaign with LimeSpot, you can copy the source code to the clipboard for each of your widget that you have created. We will talk about how you can specify the block to be Desktop only or Mobile only on the next steps.
2. Log into your Privy dashboard and choose the campaign that you want to add the widget to. For our example, let's create a Customer Winback email:
3. Click on "Continue" after filling out the email settings so you can land on the editor.
4. Figure out where you want to add the product recommendations for your selected campaign. Then, drag and drop the "HTML" block to your specified location.
5. Once the HTML block is where you want it to be, paste the code that is copied to your clipboard into the HTML block and hit "Save".
6. You can change the preview option for mobile to create a new block for mobile as well.
7. Once you have applied both blocks for desktop and mobile, hit "Save" and "Next" on the top right-hand corner to proceed.
8. Follow the directions in Privy's "Launch Your First Campaign" article to finish sending your campaign.