This guide will show you how to add the LimeSpot email widget to your Bronto campaign. If you need help in creating and sending a campaign, please refer to Bronto's help center here.
1. Once you've got your code copied to clipboard following the instructions in creating your first campaign with LimeSpot, finish by clicking on "Complete". You will be taken back to the Email Personalization Campaigns dashboard where you can see a list of all your email widgets.
2. After you're finished with the above, login to your Bronto dashboard and create new message or click on an existing message that you want to add the widget to.
3. When creating a new email message, select "Email Message Editor" as the email message type. More instructions here. Click "Next" to proceed.
4. Figure out where you want to add the product recommendations for your selected email. Click and drag the "HTML" block from the Elements tab in the left pane directly into the email editor.
5. Once the HTML block is where you want it to be, paste the code copied to your clipboard from LimeSpot into the Content editor of the HTML Settings. You will then see your email widget in the right hand side. Click "Done" and then hit "Save & Close" in order to proceed with sending your message.
6. See how the LimeSpot email widget previews on the Bronto email editor. You can toggle between desktop and mobile.
7. Follow the directions in Bronto's "Send Messages" help center to finish sending your campaign.