This guide will show you how to add the LimeSpot email widget to your HubSpot campaign. If you need help in creating and sending a campaign, please refer to HubSpot's help article here.
1. Once you've got your code copied to clipboard following the instructions in creating your first campaign with LimeSpot, finish by clicking on "Complete". You will be taken back to the Email Personalization Campaigns dashboard where you can see a list of all your email widgets.
2. After you're finished with the above, login to your HubSpot dashboard and create email or click on an existing email that you want to add the widget to.
3. Figure out where you want to add the product recommendations for your selected campaign. Click "+ More" from the Content tab, then select and drag the "HTML" element in the left pane directly into the email editor.
4. In the Edit HTML editor on the left, right click and paste the code that is copied to your clipboard inside. Then you will see your email widget appear on the right hand side of the editor.
5. Proceed by clicking on "Review and send". Follow the directions in HubSpot's "Create marketing emails in the drag and drop email editor" article to finish sending your campaign.