This guide will show you how to add the LimeSpot email widget to your ActiveCampaign email. If you need help in creating and sending a campaign, please refer to ActiveCampaign's help article here.
Once you have created your first campaign with LimeSpot, you can copy the source code to the clipboard for each of your widget that you have created.
2. Log into your ActiveCampaign dashboard and create a new campaign or choose the campaign that you want to add the widget to. Example:
3. Follow the ActiveCampaign steps to be led to the designer and choose the campaign you want to make edits to. For our example, let's pick the template "Reengage with an Old Customer".
4. Figure out where you want to add the product recommendations for your selected campaign. Then, drag and drop the "HTML Block" to your specified location. A Custom HTML pop-up will show up.
5. Once the HTML block is where you want it to be, paste the code that is copied to your clipboard into the HTML block that popped up and hit "Save".
6. Once you are happy with how it looks, hit "Next" on the top right-hand corner to proceed.
7. Follow the directions in ActiveCampaign's "Walkthrough of creating and sending an email campaign" article to finish sending your campaign.