You can add the LimeSpot Personalizer Recommendation Boxes on an external website. Here is how to do this:
1. Go to your Shopify store and right-click on the page and click View Page Source.
2. In the Page Source, search for the LimeSpot script that has
https://edge.personalizer.io. An example of the script is below:
3. Copy the LimeSpot script and add
"$site=tracking" at the end of the src. The 'tracking' word can be changed to the name of the page (ie. shipment-page). This section is to identify that page in the Analytics in LimeSpot.
4. On your external website theme code, paste the above LimeSpot script within the <head> of the theme.liquid
5. Go to your LimeSpot admin panel > Conversion > Website Personalization >Click on Designer.
6. At the left-hand side menu beside the Current Page dropdown, click on the 3 dots and click on Go To...
7. A pop-up will show up where you are able to paste your external website URL.
8. You will be navigated to the external site and you will be able to add LimeSpot recommendation boxes on the page using the left panel.
LimeSpot.Recommendations.ProductsBaseUrl = "https://website-url.com";
If you need help with this, our LimeSpot Support Wizards are available in the chat or you may email us at [email protected].