Adding personalized recommendations to your marketing and transactional SMS messages is simple and requires no ongoing maintenance. Let's get started!
1. Go to your LimeSpot Admin Panel > Under Acquisition > Text Message Personalization
2. Click 'Create A Campaign'
3. Fill out your campaign information:
Campaign Title: Name of your campaign - for ease, match the campaign title on your text message widget to the campaign title in your SMS provider
Text Message Provider: Drop down to find your SMS provider
UTM Tracking (Optional): UTM (Urchin Traffic Monitor) codes are one of the ways to track performance from any digital marketing campaign. Select the checkbox of what you want to track such as a source, medium, and campaign title. You can leave the fields as they are or update to your desired UTM.
4. Select Your Recommendation Details
Select the recommendation type you wish to use
If you'd like the recommendation to be specific to a collection, drop down to the collection you wish to promote (ie. Most Popular of X collection)
5. Click Save - you can then click 'Copy to Clipboard' to get the text message link
If need to come back to get your personalization link - you can access the link under Acquisition > Campaigns by clicking the 3 dots beside the campaign you'd like the link.
You can also click on the Campaign name and then Copy to Clipboard.
6. Your widget is now complete! It's time to insert your text message link into your SMS campaign! Follow the steps to add your text message link to your supported SMS provider - Klaviyo, SMS Bump (Yotpo), Attentive or Postscript.