Click on Create Your First Ad to get started after you are finished with the on-boarding setup.
You can also come back and create your first campaign at a later time. You can do so by going to your LimeSpot Admin Panel > Acquisition > Google Shopping > Ads.
Create your first Smart Shopping Campaign by clicking on the Create Google Shopping Campaign button and follow the steps below:
- Set the Start date to a future date on when you plan to publish the ad campaign. (e.g If you want to publish your ad campaign today, set the Start date to today or tomorrow.)
- Leave the End date empty, unless you are designing a campaign for a specific window of time.
- Budget - Add your daily budget. For best performance, set a minimum budget of $20/day for your ad campaign.
- Target ROAS (Return on Ad Spend) - If you don’t have any expectation from your previous Google Shopping Ads, set a 200% value for your ROAS target.
- Products – Add products by selecting one or many collections. Choose from a dynamic list like Most Popular or Trending items. Dynamic lists are automatically synced with Google and new products will be added/removed based on customer behaviour on your site.
- UTMs - Set your UTMs to be able to track your ad campaigns on different platforms, including Shopify Marketing Activities. Use the default values for quick setup.