This guide will show you how to add the LimeSpot email widget to your Klaviyo campaign. If you need help in creating and sending a campaign, please refer to Klaviyo's help article here.
- Once you've got your code copied to clipboard following the instructions in creating your first campaign with LimeSpot, finish by clicking on "Complete". You will be taken back to the Email Personalization Campaigns dashboard where you can see a list of all your email widgets.
2. After you're finished with the above, login to your Klaviyo dashboard and create a new campaign or click on the existing campaign that you want to add the widget to. Example:
3. Click on "Save & Continue to Content" in order to proceed.
4. Click on "Edit Content" to go to the editor.
5. Figure out where you want to add the product recommendations for your selected campaign. Then, drag and drop the "Text" block to your specified location.
6. Once the text block is where you want it to be, click on "Source" (refer to screenshot below).
7. Paste the code that is copied to your clipboard into the text block and hit "Save".
8. You will see the email widget on the right hand side of the campaign. Hit "Save Content" on the top right hand corner to proceed.
9. Follow the directions in Klaviyo's "Create and Send an Email Campaign" article to finish sending your campaign.