This guide will show you how to add the LimeSpot email widget to your Klaviyo campaign. If you need help in creating and sending a campaign, please refer to Klaviyo's help article here.
Once you have created your first campaign with LimeSpot, you can copy the source code to the clipboard for each of your widget that you have created. We will talk about how you can specify the block to be Desktop only or Mobile only on the next steps.
2. Log into your Klaviyo dashboard and create a new campaign or click on the existing campaign that you want to add the widget to. Example:
3. Click on "Save & Continue to Content" in order to proceed.
4. Click on "Edit Content" to go to the editor.
5. Figure out where you want to add the product recommendations for your selected campaign. Then, drag and drop the "Text" block to your specified location.
6. Once the text block is where you want it to be, click on "Source" (refer to screenshot below).
7. Paste the code that is copied to your clipboard into the text block and hit "Save".
8. Click on the email widget block to see the Block Styles option on the left panel to choose the setting to show that block for Desktop only or Mobile only.
9. You can change the preview option for mobile to create a new block for mobile as well.
10. Once you have applied both blocks for desktop and mobile, hit "Save Content" on the top right-hand corner to proceed.
11. Follow the directions in Klaviyo's "Create and Send an Email Campaign" article to finish sending your campaign.