You can easily add or remove a box by using our Quick Edit! Please visit your LimeSpot Admin Panel > Conversion > Website Personalization to get started.
To add a box:
- Go to the Quick Edit section. Click on the page type you want to edit. (e.g. Home page).
- Click on the ⨁ icon.
- Select the box you want to add on the dropdown.
- Click Save.
To remove a box:
- Click on the page type you want to edit. (e.g. Home page).
- Select the box you want to remove from the list.
- Click Remove.
- Click Save.
You can also add/remove boxes by going to the specific page inside our Designer:
- Go to LimeSpot Admin Panel > Conversion > Website Personalization > Designer.
- Navigate to the page on your website where you would like to make changes. You can select any page on your website (example: Home page, product page etc.)
- On the left panel of the screen, you can click on 'Add Box' to add a new recommendation box.
4. To remove a box, hover over the box you would like to remove and click on the red trash can icon. A pop-up will appear to confirm your selection, so proceed to click "Remove".
5. Alternatively, you can also remove a box by clicking on the box you want to remove on the left hand panel and click "REMOVE BOX". A pop-up will appear to confirm your selection, so proceed to click "Remove".
6. In the bottom-left corner of the Designer, click Save and Publish to push the changes to your live store.
Tip: To see which recommendation boxes are enabled/disabled on your store, go back to Conversion > Website Personalization. Under the Quick Edit section, you will see a preview of all the pages on your store and the different recommendation boxes that have currently been enabled on them.