Merchant Support can be taken care of via Merchant Help Center or via Ad Support Help Center. If merchants go to the Ad Support Help Center (contact info listed below), based on the issue type that they choose, the case will go to the right specialist team (MC/SSC). So escalating via the below (with the correct issue type) will reach the same team.
Contact our Ads Support team for all troubleshooting queries including:
- Billing & Invoicing
- Policy & Ad Review
- Merchant Center
- Google Analytics
Click here for Email: 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
Be sure to have your Merchant Center and Ads Customer ID on hand
- Request re-review for suspended Merchant account (This link also calls out the common reasons for disapprovals and links to more information)
- About item disapprovals for product data quality violations
- About item disapprovals for policy violations
- Request item, feed or sub-account limit increase
Top reasons for account disapprovals:
1. Missing contact information
- Make sure your site provides users with at least two of the following types of contact information: physical business address, phone number or email. Note that a contact form does not suffice.
2. Missing refund policy
- Make sure to include a return and refund policy before checkout which clearly states how you handle these actions, including all requirements and any timelines. If returns and refunds are not accepted, you’ll need to clearly state this on your site.
3. Destination URL is down
4. Insufficient payment information
- Make sure that before checkout: Your site clearly lists all payment methods accepted and that you clearly state the full expense that a user will bear before and after purchase.