To ensure that your product variants are getting the relevant product types, you have to choose the segment(s) of your products based on the industry they are in. If you have multiple categories, you can pick multiple segments.
Fashion and Clothing
- Shirts, Jeans, Footwear, Lingerie, Wedding Gowns, Suit, Maternity, etc.
- Jewelry, Bags, Wallets, Hats, Watch, Belts, Eyewear, Gloves, Tie, Wedding Accessories, etc.
- Sports Apparel, Gears, Accessories, etc.
Food and Beverages
- Groceries, Snacks, Beverages, etc.
Kids & Babies Clothing and Accessories
- Kids Shirts, Kids Jeans, Kids Footwear, Kids Accessories, etc.
Health and Beauty
- Health Complements, Make up, Medicine, Baby Products, etc.
Computer & Electronics & Cell Phones
- Laptop, Tablet, Camera, Software, Desktop, Printer, Projector, etc.
Home & Garden
- Kitchen, Dining, Textiles, Gardening, Flowers, Plants, Furniture, Arts & Crafts, Wall Decor, etc.
- Dog, Cat, Pet Toys, Pet Food, Cage, etc.
Books & Entertainment & Games & Travel
- Magazines, Music, Films, Toys, Computer Games, Luggage, etc.
Tools, Equipments and Automotive
- Motorcycle, Maintenance Tools, Bike, Equipment, Helmet, Transportation, Navigation, Cars, etc.
Tip: If you are unsure of which category your products are in, the more segments you click, the better.