Here are some of the best practices and tips LimeSpot has put together to assist you with your very first Google Shopping Campaign:
- Make sure at least 60% of your products are uploaded to your Google Merchant Center Account and over 90% of them are Active. Use the LimeSpot "Feed Center" to increase your product attribution quality and manage your feed.
- If you are new to Google Shopping Ads, use a dynamic list to create your first Shopping Campaign. "Most Popular" and "Top Trending" products are usually the best options.
- If you know your best-selling products, make sure to add those collections as well. More products in your first Google Shopping Campaign will give Google the opportunity to understand a bigger portion of your products during the learning period.
- The daily budget depends on the number of products in each campaign. The minimum daily budget is $20 per day. We recommend beginning with $50/day for campaigns below 150 products.
- Set your ROAS (Return on Ad Spend) to 200% through the learning period. Update the ROAS based on the performance of the Campaign when the learning is finalized.
- Set your UTMs to be able to track your Campaigns in Shopify, etc.