The Fix side drawer provides Edit and Bulk Edit options for all attributes in the Warning and Error sections.
💡 Make sure you selected the correct Industry Segment for your store. We use this information to categorize your products for Google.
If any attribute is not available, it means the LimeSpot engine has not been able to extract any information about that specific product. There are two solutions to fix this issue:
1. In LimeSpot Ads: Set the attribute manually using the Bulk/Edit option. We will always honor your manually set attributes and they will never be overwritten by our AI engine in the future.
2. In Shopify Admin Panel: Go to your Shopify Admin Panel > Products and make sure the attribution keywords, like Gender-Specific tags (e.g. Male, Man, etc.), Color, and Size information are mentioned in your product/variants content or tags.
Go back to your LimeSpot Admin Panel, run a new Manual Sync (LimeSpot App Content > Manual Sync) and Revalidate your products again (LimeSpot App > Acquisition > Google Shopping > Feed Center > Revalidate).
Note: Our product attribution is currently optimized for English only, so support for stores in another language is limited and requires manual work on the user's end. Also, please contact our support team for a quick fix if the LimeSpot engine has not recognized your available attributions via your product content in Shopify.
- GTIN (barcode information) uniquely identifies your product variants. Product variants submitted without any unique product identifiers are difficult to classify and may not be eligible for all Shopping programs or features. Valid GTIN can have 8, 12, 13, or 14 digits (UPC, EAN, JAN, or ISBN).
💡 If you don't have a valid GTIN for a specific product, use the "Leave Blank" function to change the GTIN error to a warning. Your product will be publishable.
- Product Type indicates your product categorization system. The submitted values will be used to organize the bidding and reporting in your Google Ads Shopping campaign.
- Size describes the standardized size of your product. When used, your product can appear in results that are filtered by size. The size you submit will also affect how your product variants are shown.
- Color describes your product’s color. This information helps create accurate filters, which users can use to narrow search results. If your product has variants that vary by color, then provide that information through this attribute.
- Age sets the demographic that your product is designed for. When you use this attribute, your product can appear in results that are filtered by age.
- Gender specifies the gender of your product. When you provide this information, potential customers can accurately filter products by gender to help narrow their search.