If you want to change the look and functionality of LimeSpot features (e.g.
- Go to your LimeSpot Administration Panel.
- Find on the left menu.
- You'll see a list of all the snippets that LimeSpot includes in your store's theme. Click on any one of them and start editing.
- Save your changes when you're done.
A few notes:
- The and most recently saved version of each snippet is the one that is live on your store.
- You always can access the as well as time-stamped versions of the Snippet.
- You can never delete the or versions of the snippets.
- You can manually save each version. The system also saves a backup of your snippets every 3 minutes in the background.
If you would like to change the location of your LimeSpot Intelligent Product Recommendations to a new place on your page, simply add
<div class="ls-container"></div>where you want the LimeSpot boxes to be placed on the html file of your page. The LimeSpot recommendation boxes will be automatically relocated to the new assigned place once you refresh your page.
** Each page can contain
Next Step: Customizing the Top Picks Collection Names
Previous Step: Store Optimization
Did you find this article helpful?