You can use the administration dashboard in order to gain more insight about your store's Click Through Rates, existing trends and shoppers' demographic information. For convenience, there are tables for each graphs, which reveal all the graphs' statistics in detail.
- Conversion Rates
- Average Time Spent
- Time-Lapse Graph of Item Hits by Source
- Demographic of LimeSpot-Authenticated Visitors
- Account Summary
This section shows the store's total clicks along with a breakdown of the LimeSpot-driven clicks for Item Views, Add To Carts and Purchased Items. It also shows the total number of Recommendation Boxes that LimeSpot is rendering on your store and the associated revenue resulting from clicks on LimeSpot rendered Recommendation Boxes.
The three graphs, in this section, display the LimeSpot driven clicks for Item Views, Add To Cart Clicks, and Purchased Items generated from different LimeSpot sources.
Let's take a look at the Item View pie chart; For this sample subscriber, from 1-Apr-2015 to 1-May-2015:
- 7 (9.59%) clicks on (Product Page) (= LimeSpot-driven)
- 21 (28.77%) clicks on (= LimeSpot-driven)
- 42 (57.53%) clicks on (= LimeSpot-driven)
Let's take a look at the Item View bar chart as an example:
Item View conversion rates
This graph displays the percentage of times that shoppers clicked on an item via different sources.
For this sample subscriber, from 1-Apr-2015 to 1-May-2015, the results were as follows:
- - From this source, 207.04% of shoppers clicked on an item in a "Standard Collection"
- (Product Page) - From this source, 21.21% of shoppers clicked on an item in the "Related Items recommendation box" while they were on a product page.
- - From this source, 11.11% of shoppers clicked on an item in "Popular Items recommendation box", when a "Popular Items recommendation box" was displayed on any of the store webpages.
- - From this source, 23.32% of shoppers clicked on an item in a "Recently Viewed Items recommendation box", when a "Recently Viewed Item recommendation box" was displayed on any of the store webpages.
Average Time Spent (Seconds per view)
For this sample subscriber, in the period from 1-Apr-2015 to 1-May-2015, the results ofwere as follows:
- The average time spent on a
was 961.82 seconds, and on a was 74.79 seconds.
Time-Lapse Graph of Item Hits by Source
This graph displays a general overview of clicks on items in different time periods, broken down by source. For this sample subscriber, in the period from 10-Apr-2015 to 16-Apr-2015, the results were as follows:
- 207 clicks on items in
- 1 clicks on items in
- 16 clicks on
- 16 clicks on
- 7 clicks on
- 0 clicks on
Demographic of LimeSpot-Authenticated Visitors
This graph demonstrates the number of males and females in different age ranges who have chosen to authenticate through the LimeSpot app to see the store's
For this sample subscriber, in the period from 1-Apr-2015 to 1-May-2015, the number of authenticated females through the LimeSpot app was as follows:
- Aged 20-30:
- Aged 40-50:
- Aged 60-70:
- Age unknown:
Here, you can see a summary of your subscription plan and installed features.
If you are interested to make changes to your installed features or install new ones, please refer to Features
Did you find this article helpful?