Installation with WooCommerce
Installing LimeSpot onto your WooCommerce store is super easy!
- First of all, please check the installation prerequisites here.
- On your WooCommerce admin panel, Navigate to .
- Click on on the top left corner of the page.
- In the search box on the top right of the page, type " " and press enter.
- You'll see shows up on the results. Click on the button..
- The installation process begins. Click on the once the LimeSpot plugin is installed successfully.
- The LimeSpot plugin is now . You can also see the LimeSpot App Icon appearing on the main menu. Click on the LimeSpot icon from the main menu.
- Please be patient if this is the first time that you click on the LimeSpot icon since all you app settings are being configured in the background for the first time. After a few seconds, the LimeSpot wizard page loads.
You need to follow the wizard to complete the installation of the LimeSpot features for your online store.
Next Step: How LimeSpot Wizard Works
Previous Step: App Installation
Did you find this article helpful?