Installing LimeSpot Personalizer onto your BigCommerce store is super easy!
To get started, head to LimeSpot Personalizer's page in the BigCommerce App Store and click Get it Now. Simply follow the indicated steps to install LimeSpot on your store.
After you get the Personalizer App via Bigcommerce, you will be sent to the LimeSpot Personalzier installation wizard to complete the installation of the features.
On this step where you need to add the Storefront Key into your store, here are the steps on how to do it:
- Open a new window/tab to go to your Bigcommerce admin panel
- In your Bigcommerce admin panel, on the left navigation menu, go to Advanced Settings › Web Analytics. NOTE: In some versions of the control panel, this is located under Setup & Tools › Set up your store › Web Analytics.
- On General Settings tab › Providers, make sure the box next to Google Analytics is checked. If not, check the box and then click on Save. The Google Analytics tab will appear beside the General Settings tab.
- Click the Google Analytics tab.
- Save your changes.
- This knowledge base article is written based on the following article in the BigCommerce Guide. For more information please refer to this BigCommerce article.
- This is not the standard way of adding the Storefront script to your theme. If you add your scripts the standard way, LimeSpot features will only be available on your store's desktop version and not the mobile version. If your store does not have a mobile version or you're interested to see the standard approach, please refer to this article.
Need help? Send us an email at [email protected] or Chat with us.